TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing the website at https://www.samsungdigitallife.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of the materials on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate should you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hanman International Pte Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Hanman International Pte Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Hanman International Pte Ltd or an authorized representative of Hanman International Pte Ltd has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hanman International Pte Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Hanman International Pte Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES; SOCIAL MEDIA
This site may contain links to third-party social media websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Hanman International Pte Ltd of any content contained in or provided by such third-party websites. Hanman International Ptd Ltd is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites; we do not review, control, or monitor the materials on any third-party websites; and we do not make any representations regarding the content, accuracy, or legitimacy of materials on such third-party websites.
If you decide to access linked third-party websites from this site, you do so at your own risk. Your use of third-party websites is subject to the respective Terms and Conditions of Use for those third-party websites, including the respective Privacy Policies of those websites.
Hanman International Pte Ltd may revise these terms and conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by then current version of these terms and conditions.
Upon purchase confirmation, Hanman International will contact you within the next working day to schedule for installation. When arranging an installation schedule, our customer support may require more information about your door, and scheduling will be based on the available dates and slots. Installation hours are from Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that their door is suitable for installation by checking the specifications before purchase. Should you need further consultation, please contact Hanman International @ T: +65 6564 4704. There will be a trip charge for unsuccessful installation due to doors not meeting the required specifications.
Additional charges will be applicable for the following cases:
- Installation outside of normal installation hours,
- Installation at place where additional security clearance is required such as Military Camps, Cruises, Shipyards, Airports, CBD,
- Unconventional wooden doors with special shape and design,
- Metal doors. Feel free to contact our customer support staff should you need more clarification.
- Door Touchup: For mortise or push pull Smart Door Lock installation, existing lock set, handle, and long pull bar can be removed. The existing screw holes after the removal will be covered with putty but no varnishing.
- Trade-in: Should you wish to trade-in your existing Samsung Smart Door Lock, we welcome you to contact our customer support team.
Hanman International is the authorized distributor and service centre for Samsung digital door lock in Singapore & Malaysia.
Your product and the components contained herein are warranted against defective material and manufacturing faults for a period of 2 years. The 1st year warranty covers all including component parts, labour and transportation. The 2nd year warranty covers parts only (labour and transportation fee is charged to the customer for the 2nd year warranty).
There shall be NO WARRANTY for battery leakage and related problems. Kindly observe the following precautions:
- Use quality alkaline batteries (AA Size)
- Do not mix old and new batteries
- Check battery compartment regularly
- Do not use Heavy-duty and rechargeable batteries
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from
- Accidents, misuse of any manner of tampering, Corrosion, rusts or stains
- Usage not in accordance with the operation manual
- Normal wear and tear
- Unauthorized alteration of hardware and firmware
- Usage or contact of any chemical
- Impacts from door slam due to non-existence or malfunction of door closer
- To obtain warranty protection, notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery to Hanman International.
- The warranty does not cover losses, damages, defects or malfunction caused by Acts of God, fire, civil unrest and we shall not be under any obligation to repair or replace the unit free of charge
- If at any time during the warranty period any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part of parts not supplied or approved by us or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person not authorized by us, this warranty shall immediately cease and become void
- By permitting your unit for unauthorized repair, you are deemed to have waived any claim of compensation, monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to and are deemed to agree to accept any compensation whatsoever, by way of additionally repair or otherwise, which in our absolute discretion may deem fit to offer.
- Any on-site support turns out to be nothing or not manufacturer’s faults, transportation and service charges apply.